LFDA Membership Benefits
Click here to download the LFDA Membership Brochure
Click here to download the LFDA Annual Sponsorship Program Brochure
Click here to Join Online
- Mid-Winter & Fall Seminars: Provides educational opportunities to Funeral Directors. The registration fee is discounted for members of LFDA.
- Annual Convention: Provides educational seminars for the industry and an opportunity for vendors to showcase their products.
- As an association, we have become a strong voice on both state and national legislative issues because of our willingness to strive for a higher degree of professionalism.
- Representation at the capital through your contract lobbyist, David Tatman, and the Laws and Legislative Committee.
- LFDA is a very active group! Our functions are well attended and allow allied members the opportunity to meet and network frequently through receptions and other fun events.
- Newsletter: Published quarterly
- Members-Only Web Site: Allows Funeral Directors to access members-only information
- Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities: Advertising is available in LFDA's newsletters. Sponsorships are available at a variety of levels at LFDA meetings. These are great ways to reach the entire membership on a regular basis.
- LFDA has its state office located in Baton Rouge, providing a full-time staff for assisting members.
Top 10 Reasons to be a Member of LFDA
- Educational Seminars that keep you updated and informed in the industry
- Legislative Representation at the capital on state and national legislative issues
- Networking opportunities at functions that are well attended and fun
- Quarterly Newsletters with up to date information on topics within the industry
- Access to information within the Members Only Website
- Targeted advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Updates on current issues that affect your industry
- Continuing Education credits
- Partership with NFDA
- Access to Preferred Providers who can provide discounts